Re: Origin ASN seen vs Origin ASN in Whois Records Report?

  • From: Bill Woodcock
  • Date: Fri Nov 21 23:03:18 2008

http://www.pch.net/routing-origin-inconsistency/

Andrew Partan just pointed out to me that this is somewhat less useful than it might be if the way we do our web apps were a little more fully documented. There are tool-tips on organization names, which show the actual AS numbers. And you can sort on any column by clicking on the column-heading. Click again to reverse the sort order. We'll add drill-down to show the actual AS-paths in the next day or two.

-Bill