Re: Verizon outage between Baltimore and Washington

  • From: Joel Esler
  • Date: Wed Nov 19 16:40:10 2008

Just to agree, I am in Columbia, MD as well, and am unaffected.

On Nov 19, 2008, at 3:41 PM, Steven Fischer wrote:

looks like a single break....Baltimore is about 36.4 miles north of
Washington, and Laurel is about 16.25 miles north of Washington, with
Baltimore being about 20 miles north of Laurel. All this makes sense. The
part that doesn't really make sense is that our headquarters in right
smack-dab along this run in Columbia, MD (about 5-7 miles north of Laruel),
and has been unaffected...but a remote office in Hagerstown, about 50-60
miles west, north-west of here, is down hard.