Re: IPv6 routing /48s

  • From: Antonio Querubin
  • Date: Tue Nov 18 15:05:58 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Christopher Morrow wrote:

traceroute6 to the ISC's v6 allocation(s) for f-root ... (from inside
701) oh, not working...
traceroute6 to ipv6.google.com from inside 701, oh... not working either.

vzb's v6 table is far from complete :( which is pretty painful.

That's not all that's broken at vzb. I've been trying to get them to troubleshoot/fix a possible PMTU problem for weeks now. Everytime I try turning up our tunnel with them we lose http connectivity to various web sites (you can still ping/traceroute the same sites) one of which is isc.org.

Antonio Querubin whois: AQ7-ARIN