Re: Potential Prefix Hijack

  • From: Mohit Lad
  • Date: Wed Nov 12 12:39:33 2008

The local scope of the event is also the reason that PHAS did not catch the
hijack. Nevertheless, its good to have different services for hijack
detection running independently, especially if they are getting different
feeds. Even a hijack that is local in scope is worth alerting about; if not
anything, at least to ensure it stays local :)

-Mohit