Re: Potential Prefix Hijack

  • From: Raymond Dijkxhoorn
  • Date: Tue Nov 11 07:52:44 2008

Hi!

94.46.0.0/16
194.88.142.0/23
194.11.23.0/24
82.102.0.0/18
195.246.238.0/23
194.107.127.0/24
81.92.192.0/19
193.227.238.0/23

We are trying to contact them in order to get some feedback, and some good explanation for this.

The obviously were leaking full routing, are we all gonna annnounce 'my
prefix was in there also?'

	ACTUALLY............ They didn't hijack ALL my netblocks... I have 3. One was completely
untouched, 1 was only hijacked by 1 site, and the last was hijacked by 2 different sites. :)

So their router had most likely a hard time and stuff was flapping, i see something like that in the BGPLay output also.

Bye,
Raymond.