Potential Prefix Hijack

  • From: Mark Tinka
  • Date: Mon Nov 10 21:54:19 2008

Hi all.

Anyone know how we can contact AS16735 and their upstream
AS27664. We think they are hijacking a number of our
prefixes (AS24218- and AS17992-originated). Thanks BGPmon:

e.g.,

====================
Possible Prefix Hijack (Code: 11)
1 number of peer(s) detected this updates for your prefix
61.11.208.0/20:
Update details: 2008-11-11 02:24 (UTC)
61.11.208.0/20
Announced by: AS16735 (Companhia de Telecomunicacoes do
Brasil Central)
Transit AS: 27664 (CTBC Multimídia)
ASpath: 27664 16735

RIPE's RIS BGPlay confirms the same, for about the last
hour.

E-mails to them won't get there (of course), so our NOC are
contacting them via Gmail/Yahoo.

All help appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark.