Re: Any recent predictions for routing table growth?

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Mon Nov 03 20:04:09 2008

In order to double on schedule from the point where it hit 250k routes
the rate of prefix growth needs to be on the order of 2k prefixes a week...

I'm operating under the assumption that I'm going to need 500k dfz fib
entries around mid 2010 which oddly is about inline with where we
thought we'd be when we did the fib bof at nanog 39.