trans-oceanic dns secondary exchange

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Mon Nov 03 18:28:13 2008

hank kilmer and i exchange secondary dns for a small lot of small zones
for other old flea scratchers and friends of the family.  this last
weekend, we had a double failure, where both our servers went down at
the same time, i lost a power supply, and hank fried a mobo.

so we are seeking a third to jinx, preferably in europe, the middle
east, asia, ...  old dogs much preferred.

and it is probably time to automate a bit, so consistency does not rely
on mops.

thanks for listening.

randy