Re: Sprint / Cogent dispute over?

  • From: Seth Mattinen
  • Date: Sun Nov 02 21:10:13 2008

Brandon Galbraith wrote:
On 11/2/08, Daniel Roesen <[email protected]> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 04:40:20PM -0500, Randy Epstein wrote:
Problem resolved?
https://www.sprint.net/cogent.php

Best regards, Daniel

Seeing as Cogent is going to try tooth and nail to keep their new found Tier
1 status (and not pay anyone for transit), I would think this would bode
worse for Sprint, since most of their transit customers could migrate to
Cogent (saving $$$ and not having to face future depeerings). Just my $0.02.

I guess, if you like being affected by Cogent's peering spats on a recurring basis. Are you forgetting this is not the first time?

~Seth