Re: Sprint / Cogent

  • From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist
  • Date: Fri Oct 31 15:07:42 2008

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 okt 2008, at 19.05, "Patrick W. Gilmore" <[email protected]> wrote:

On Oct 31, 2008, at 10:33 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

Maybe they can bring it up at the November 4th FCC open meeting :

[snip]

While I agree regulation is a possible outcome, I am always amazed at the US gov't self-delusion that they can somehow regulate something like the Internet.

End of day, regulation will just make things more difficult, it will not actually change the way networks make decisions.

But we all knew that.

If the eu attempt at regulating last mile copper acces prices is to serve as example I doubt regulation of interconnects will be for the better...

- kurtis -