Re: Another driver for v6?

  • From: Jeroen Massar
  • Date: Fri Oct 31 13:09:45 2008

David W. Hankins wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:41:01AM -0600, Mike Lewinski wrote:
>>> This is a sound evolutionary tactic lemmings use.  =)
>> I know this is way OT, but I can't let it pass. The lemming suicide myth
>> was created by a very questionable Walt Disney documentary:
>
> This is also way OT, but I was actually thinking more of Lemmings(TM),
> the video game, as I am not really very familiar with rodents.
>
> We've already got sixxs and hurricane electric set as tunnel lemmings,
> we can get through the IPv4 address shortfall by setting a variety of
> other ISP's to explode and build bridges...

For the end-users who use those services, I am pretty sure it is more
the user playing the game (aka the services providing guidance), than
being the lemmings who just keep on running and commit suicide (aka the
networks who are not moving, getting experience and doing something).

Greets,
 Jeroen
  (Who still ranks Lemmings(tm) as one of the top games ever,
   simple and way too much fun, Amiga Lemmings X-mas special anyone? :) )