Re: Another driver for v6?

  • From: Michael Thomas
  • Date: Thu Oct 30 12:17:08 2008

[email protected] wrote:
I think that technical people underestimate the impact that this
type of an event can provide. While we want to avoid being forced
into a flag-day switchover, that does not mean that a flag day is
all bad. We could have the Internet PLUS flag day in order to
raise awareness and give ISPs a target to shoot for.

"This new internet is brought to you by Pepsi: the choice a new version!"

or maybe

"IPv6 tastes good, like an Internet should"

or, oh never mind :)

Mike
--Michael Dillon