Re: Peering - Benefits?

  • From: isabel dias
  • Date: Wed Oct 29 18:45:23 2008

"chance to pick up a redundant connection".

Well, traffic will have chances to pick up an alternative AS path - mesh peering (at the public IX). Also go via the redundant physical link if you have one agreed w/ ure peering point, or just take the best egress path via the (or one of the )transit connection(s).

Why don't you just go privatly?