Re: Another driver for v6?

  • From: Steven King
  • Date: Wed Oct 29 18:33:04 2008

Kind of a side question but we have not implemented IPv6 in our network
yet, nor have we made any plans to do this in the near future. Our
management does not see a need for it as our customer base is not
requesting it at this time.

Does anyone see any benefits to beginning a small deployment of IPv6 now
even if its just for internal usage?

--
Steve King

Cisco Certified Network Associate