Re: The DDOS problem & security BOF: Am i mistaken?

  • From: Scott Doty
  • Date: Fri Oct 17 00:19:59 2008

Dean Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Alan Hannan wrote:
Is truth an actual defense to your assertions?

Yes. Everything in this message is true, and can be proved to a certainty.

Please, sir: I suggest that your messages might contain more that a bit of quixotism...

Right or wrong, your posts are certainly not operational, and I feel partially responsible for the ensuing firegrams...

So please, if you have anything further to say, either email me directly, or I suggest trying the nanog-futures list. Thank you.

-Scott