Re: Cisco interface - GB of transfer software

  • From: Brent Paddon
  • Date: Tue Oct 14 16:07:27 2008

http://www.hughes.com.au/products/traffacct/

Built specifically for byte accounting for billing purposes and can poll a number of devices. Built for billing and free
(though not maintained it 'just works').

Brent

Brent Paddon

Director | Over the Wire Pty Ltd
[email protected] | www.overthewire.com.au
Phone: 07 3847 9292 | Fax: 07 3847 9696 | Mobile: 0400 2400 54 | Direct: 07 3503 4807

Dale Turner wrote:
Good morning all,

I hope my post isn't too off topic but I was wondering if anyone is using some open source or purchased software that would give me the monthly Data transfer from cisco switch ports so I can monitor/bill against some hosting customers. I know we can create our own but looking to see if there was something that anyone is using and recommends.

Thank you very much

Dale Turner