Re: transcievers/amplifiers for 150 km fiber run

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Fri Oct 10 16:11:05 2008

MRV or Finisar are good places to look for your optics. 120km is no problem for 1G/2.7G. Depending on the qualities of your fiber 150km may be within the 120km budget.

Deepak

Holmes,David A wrote:
MRV Lambda Driver CWDM claims 200km with Raman amplification cards.
Atrica, now owned by Nokia, Ethernet switches claim 120 km