Re: Nanog 44 Hockey Event -- Last Call

  • From: kris foster
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 14:21:03 2008

On Oct 7, 2008, at 9:20 PM, Ralph E. Whitmore, III wrote:

For those that are attending NANOG 44 and interested in catching the:

Hi Everyone

A new list has been created for NANOG 44 attendees called nanog- attendee. You are automatically joined to this list if you registered for the conference (unless you selected to opt-out). If you would like to join manually you can do so here:

Please help to keep the NANOG list operational in nature, and post other topics related to NANOG 44 (especially social events) to the nanog-attendee list.

Thanks

Kris
Mail List Committee

Los Angeles Kings vs. the San Jose Sharks NHL Hockey game

If you are interested in going and have not already contacted me about
the game please be sure to do so

Before 3PM today Wednesday Oct. 8th at either 310-856-0550.  You may
speak to  Myself Ralph or my Assistant Nancy.

Tickets are $90.50 each and we will be sitting In sections 112-114 based
on the total number of people that go.

Thus far we have a group of 10 people going to the game.

Be sure to let me ASAP.

Ralph Whitmore

InterWorld Communications, Inc.

310-856-0550 M-F 9A-6P