Nanog 44 Hockey Event -- Last Call

  • From: Ralph E. Whitmore, III
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 00:21:15 2008

For those that are attending NANOG 44 and  interested in catching the:

Los Angeles Kings  vs. the San Jose Sharks   NHL Hockey game

If you are interested in going and have not already contacted me about
the game please be sure to do so

Before 3PM today Wednesday Oct. 8th at either 310-856-0550.  You may
speak to  Myself Ralph or my Assistant Nancy.

Tickets are $90.50 each and we will be sitting In sections 112-114 based
on the total number of people that go.

Thus far we have a group of 10 people going to the game.

Be sure to let me ASAP.

Ralph Whitmore

InterWorld Communications, Inc.

310-856-0550 M-F 9A-6P