Re: OK, who's the idiot using tcwireless.us?

  • From: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE
  • Date: Tue Oct 07 20:58:32 2008

Greetings,

I agree with Howard here, I don't think this is a mis-configuration, but a harvest attempt. The "mailserver" is in different messages, and I can't see how that could get misconfigured in a honest validation server. My guess is that someone is trolling the archives, and sending this back? Why, I have no idea, given they already can see the sending address.

Chris