NANOG 45 Jan 25-28 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

  • From: Todd Underwood
  • Date: Tue Oct 07 16:07:59 2008

<hat org="NANOG Program Committee" role="Chair">

NANOG45 will be held in the middle of the North American Winter in
beautiful Santo Domingo in the Dominican republic on January 25-28.

     http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog45/

This is the first time that a NANOG has been held outside of the US or
Canada and everyone involved is excited about the opportunity.  It's
just like Toronto in February (which was actually fantastic) but it's
the Caribbean in January.  :-)

The Call for Presentations is already up:

     http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog45/callforpresent.php

Presentations can be submitted at [4]http://www.nanogpc.org/ (please
ignore the references to NANOG44--we'll change those references over
to NANOG45 at the close of the NANOG44 conference).

If you have a good idea for a presentation but need some feedback or
some help developing it, please contact me and I'll be happy to either
work directly with you or find someone else on the program committee
to help you put together a presentation.

We have already received a number of early submissions for NANOG45 so
for the best chance to be accepted, please begin working on your
presentations now.

Thanks,

Todd Underwood
NANOG Program Committee Chair

</hat>

todd underwood                                 +1 603 643 9300 x101
renesys corporation
[email protected]                               http://www.renesys.com/blog