Reading NANOG-Futures [was: Hey ISC, thanks for providing free wifi to intercage!]

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Thu Oct 02 10:07:18 2008

On Oct 2, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:
Joe Abley wrote:

How about moving the meta-nanog themes in this thread to nanog- futures, instead of adding to the noise on the main list?

Because nobody reads it?

I've been called a lot of things, but I can't seem to remember being called "nobody" before.

And there are lots of people who post there. While I agree it could be argued some have clearly not read the thread into which they are posting, some must be reading it, even if just by accident.

--
TTFN,
patrick