Re: Hey ISC, thanks for providing free wifi to intercage!

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Thu Oct 02 09:03:36 2008

On 2 Oct 2008, at 08:47, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:

I'm sure I'll get a nastygram from the kabal for this, but just out of curiosity, why is talking about broken network protocols and other stuff "off topic", but talking mindlessly and endlessly about mindless and pointless drivel (quoting the whole history of the thread with each entry , top posting to remove whatever residual content there might have been) is not?

How about moving the meta-nanog themes in this thread to nanog- futures, instead of adding to the noise on the main list?

Joe (meta-meta-nanog theme, guilty as charged)