Re: 143.228.0.0/16 and house.gov

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Thu Oct 02 08:30:03 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:48 PM, William Allen Simpson
<[email protected]> wrote:
> The clerk and primary DNS systems seem to be 143.231.x.x/16, with diverse
> paths.  The secondary NS is on 143.228.x.x/16, so it seems to be
> reasonably well done.

Not talking about network redundancy here .. but I have a feeling they
use what would effectively be a typical corporate MTA / groupware. Not
something that's ISP class and capable of truly heavy loads.

srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian ([email protected])