Re: Go daddy mail services admin

  • From: Peter Beckman
  • Date: Wed Oct 01 10:31:44 2008

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008, Jeff Kinz wrote:

GoDaddy has an unusual policy of rejecting any email that mentions
anything that resolves to an IP address on the PBL list

Why doesn't someone at Spamhaus block godaddy requests for the PBL, until they get their act together? If they are using the PBL inappropriately, or outside the terms and conditions set forth by Spamhaus fur use of the PBL, then Spamhaus has full control here.

 I'm sure goDaddy is paying Spamhaus for access to the PBL, so it might be
 problematic, but I think Spamhaus should have a policy that if someone is
 misusing the PBL, the PBL will be blocked until the PBL is being properly
 implemented.

Get it together, Spamhaus, help us out.

Beckman
[email protected]                                 http://www.angryox.com/