RE: 143.228.0.0/16 and house.gov

  • From: Sargun Dhillon
  • Date: Wed Oct 01 00:53:39 2008

I'm surprised it isn't outsourced to some managed (hosting) provider, or a CDN.. Like Akamai or LLNW. It would surely be far more efficient for their purposes.

Also, if you've planned your network correctly QoS/Shaping will not negatively effect your network. You always engineer your outer edge to take a beating.

Sargun Dhillon
925.202.9485
deCarta
[email protected]