RE: Cisco interface - GB of transfer software

  • From: Blake Pfankuch
  • Date: Tue Sep 30 11:01:58 2008

I would be interested in this as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Turner [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Cisco interface - GB of transfer software

Good morning all,

I hope my post isn't too off topic but I was wondering if anyone is
using some open source or purchased software that would give me the
monthly Data transfer from cisco switch ports so I can monitor/bill
against some hosting customers. I know we can create our own but looking
to see if there was something that anyone is using and recommends.

Thank you very much

Dale Turner