RE: the Intercage mess

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Sat Sep 27 21:38:24 2008

I get the feeling, to a certain extent, that there is a certain kind of mob
mentality such that since we *can* do it, and they are a little guy, that we
should shut them down no matter what.

So despite what seems their now honest attempts to clean up, some are bent
on still shutting them down (to make an example out of them?).  Not that
it's not unreasonable 'punishment' for all years of abuse that was inflicted
on Internet users, but if this is who "we" are, then I'm a little
disappointed.

Frank