Re: DDoS from theplanet.com

  • From: Andrew D Kirch
  • Date: Fri Sep 26 09:07:38 2008

Gadi Evron wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Term wrote:
Hi,

Is there anyone on this list that can give me a noc/security contact for someone at theplanet.com

I have been getting a DDos from servers hosted with them for the past 60 hours
and they seem to have the care factor of 0

There are some good security people there in recent years, I am sure they are on it now.

What contact did you use to try and reach them?
Yeah right? Why use a contact and act responsibly when you can simply b***h on NANOG? I know several abuse roles at The Planet, and they aren't hard to get ahold of if you e-mail, or call with the correct information to get the attack stopped.

Andrew