Re: Renesys Blog Article [Was: Re: the Intercage mess]

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 21:02:34 2008

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Paul Ferguson wrote:
Just a side-note: Rensys has an interesting blog article up today on this
Atrivo/Intercage "mess":

http://www.renesys.com/blog/2008/09/internet_vigilantism_1.shtml

FYI,

I have but one comment.

There is a difference between Vigilantism as it is perceived today and Vigilantism as it is in the dictionary. It means
neighborhood watch.

When the Police is not around, that is something you need. "It's for the children".

All in all, very nice blog post. While I feel I can not yet fully comment on the whole Atrivo / Intercage depeering movement, there is an underlying
strategy to consider. I will comment at a later date.

Gadi.