Re: the Intercage mess

  • From: Andrew D Kirch
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 10:34:12 2008

*Hobbit* wrote:
 Where's
the BACKBONE to go after the real high-volume sources, rather than
continuing to kick sand in the face of some podunk little guy who
can no longer defend himself?

_H*
He never could defend himself, but he still hosts these companies (though months and years later he's finally terminated some of them). I have talked to over a dozen people who report abuse who are utterly perplexed at the tone taken by Intercage. I've SEEN archived abuse complaints from DronesBL, DOZENS of them. These reports aren't for compromised machines, they're for C&C's that host THOUSANDS of compromised machines each. When Gadi, when William Pitcock, when Spamhaus, when I, and DOZENS of others who watch these people say there's a problem, you'd best believe there's a problem.

Andrew