Re: YAY! Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 06:51:55 2008

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Russell Mitchell wrote:
Hello Mark,

What's YOUR motivation to consistantly attack my company?

I don't know this Mark, but it seems like he is copying your strategy of "stay up last and you win" as you both make little sense.

Gadi.

What's my motivation to continue working @ InterCage?
To keep a roof over my family's heads, and to keep them well-fed:
1.) Myself
2.) My Wife
3.) My near 2 year old Son (November)
4.) My near 3 week old Daughter (Born Sept. 4th)

It's great that you finally accepted the claim of InterCage being associated with the famed "RBN" as being "alledged".
You've taken the first step into seeing how much BS information has been spread out about our company.

Whether you support me in my anti-abuse endeavor or not, as long as you get FACTUAL information, I'm happy.
However someday, I trust you will find and accept the truth about InterCage. From what I see now from the claims your making, that day may not come soon.

Thank you for your time. Have a great day.
 ---
Russell Mitchell

InterCage, Inc.