Re: YAY! Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

  • From: Mark Foo
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 03:28:00 2008

Russell:

Ferg was just being coy -- what you don't understand is there are about 3 other
security mailing lists plotting to TAKE YOUR SERVICE DOWN. You FAIL. Law
Enforcement might not take action against you (but appear to be interested now),
but the community can. GET OFF THE NET WITH YOUR MALWARE!

You mistake me for someone who believes you pack of lies! Don't you
understand each
time you post to this list gives those of us who know the opportunity
to post MORE EVIDENCE
of your MALWARE?

You disconnected Hostfresh and think that's the extent of your cimes?
Gimme a break.
Only those who are easily socially engineered would believe your
pathetic claims of innocence.
You've BEEN HOSTING MALWARE since 2003 -- SEE Nanog post:

Re: The in-your-face hijacking example
http://www.irbs.net/internet/nanog/0305/0038.html

> Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to state to the public.

Answer Ferg's question -- Why are you moving to CERNAL? Do you think this
is going to work? That's just another of Emil's networks.

> We're on a rocky road right now. But it IS starting to smooth out.

That's just the calm before the storm.

Go ahead and post a response to each of these allegations:

Cybercrime's US Hosts
http://www.spamhaus.org/news.lasso?article=636

Report Slams U.S. Host as Major Source of Badware
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2008/08/report_slams_us_host_as_major.html?nav=rss_blog

A Superlative Scam and Spam Site Registrar
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2008/09/estdomains.html?nav=rss_blog

ICANN cast as online scam enabler
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/03/cyber_crime_reports/

'Malware-friendly' Intercage back with the living
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/24/intercage_back_online/