Re: eigrp and managed ethernet

  • From: Jeremy_Lunsford
  • Date: Tue Sep 23 12:32:18 2008

Are you 100% positive that the link is really not passing any traffic?
Have you looked at interface stats to verify that there are no incoming
packets?  I'd suggest running some EIGRP debug commands during the outage
to verify if you are really not getting any packets..

Philip Lavine <[email protected]>
09/23/2008 09:25 AM

nanog <[email protected]>
cc

Subject
Re: eigrp and managed ethernet

What is really bizarre is that I am down for minutes not seconds and the
timers never fire. If I don't manually passive the connection eigrp will
for some reason think there is a neighbor even though I am unable to
source ping across the WAN.