Re: prefix hijack by ASN 8997

  • From: Justin Shore
  • Date: Tue Sep 23 00:27:44 2008

Looking up some of my prefixes in PHAS and BGPPlay, I too see my prefixes being advertised by 8997 for a short time. It looks like it happened around 1222091563 according to PHAS.

Was this a mistake or something else?

Justin

Christian Koch wrote:
I received a phas notification about this today as well...

I couldn't find any relevant data confirming the announcement of one
of my /19 blocks, until a few minutes ago when i checked the route
views bgplay (ripe bgplay turns up nothing) and can now see 8997
announcing and quickly withdrawing my prefix