Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

  • From: Andrew D Kirch
  • Date: Sun Sep 21 18:50:56 2008

Gadi Evron wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008, Russell Mitchell wrote:
Hello all,

Andrew:
It is truly enlightening, to say the least, that you want to talk about all of the SBL Listings, all of the DNSBL Listings, and all of the abuse on our network has never had action taken.

"Don't kick someone when they are down". Okay.

I have but one question, why are you speaking to us all now, instead of last week or last month?

Gadi.
I think he figured out that there's bite to go with the bark.

Andrew