Re: Atrivo/Intercage: Now Only 1 Upstream

  • From: Matthew Moyle-Croft
  • Date: Wed Sep 17 00:40:12 2008

On 16/09/2008, at 10:17 PM, *Hobbit* wrote:

So in cases like this where the community appears to agree that there's
a consistently bad apple, what's preventing everyone from simply
nullrouting the netblocks in question and imposing the death penalty?

Dunno - but something did occur to me this morning on the drive into work:

Maybe there's another approach to this problem. Maybe, rather than having the antispam/virus vendors do non-real world lab tests we could get them all to donate some kit to whomever is the unlucky transit- provider du jour and see how well it works providing a nice clean feed and who's better at it? ;-)

MMC
--
Matthew Moyle-Croft Internode/Agile Peering and Core Networks