NANOG44 PGP Keysigning

  • From: Majdi S. Abbas
  • Date: Mon Sep 15 14:05:51 2008

	Greetings,

	For NANOG44 in Los Angeles, we will be running the keysigning
sessions during the general session breaks in the Moroccan open seating
area, which is on the Mezzanine level (above the Main Galleria).

	If you're planning to attend any of the keysigning sessions, please
paste your keys into the keyring at:

	http://biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=2221

	Also, if you do sign keys, whether or not you intend to attend one
of the sessions, please do pick up a red sticker for your name tag when
you pick it up.

	If you've never attended a PGP keysigning before, you may wish to
review the following first for an understanding and overview of the process:

	http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html

	If you have any questions, please contact me off list.

	Thank you and I will see you in Los Angeles!

	--msa