Re: Identifying when netblocks have been assigned

  • From: Jake Mertel
  • Date: Sat Sep 13 11:49:42 2008

Frank,

Add the > operator in front of the organizations ARIN ID when you do your WHOIS query and it will show all of the resources allocated to that organization.

--
Regards,

Jake Mertel
Nobis Technology Group, L.L.C.

Frank Bulk wrote:
Perhaps there's no answer to this, or it's obvious and I ought to know.

How can I find out when ARIN or the applicable registry has assigned a block
to a certain organization, and I don't know the block, just the
organization.
If that's not possible, is there a site/way that has a timeline for the
first time a certain AS announced a block?

Frank