Re: community real-time BGP hijack notification service

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Fri Sep 12 09:22:07 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008, Arnaud de Prelle wrote:
Hello Gadi,

Gadi Evron wrote:
Hi, WatchMy.Net is a new community service to alert you when your prefix
has been hijacked, in real-time.

Very good initiative. You can count on me as one of your users.

Note that apparently it doesn't seem to be working as expected yet.
Indeed I already received two false alerts:

<snip two issues>

Is this normal?

Avi is flying right now, when he lands he will reply directly. We will probably fix all glitches in a day or two.

We appreciate you using the service, and helping us get it right!

Gadi.

Regards, APN-RIPE.