RE: NTT/ChinaTelCom troubleshooting

  • From: Andrew Staples
  • Date: Fri Sep 12 08:31:43 2008

Many thanks to all the replies and help.  There are some star performers
working for NTT, kudos to them for their professionalism and brainpower.

Follow-up question:
We've seen great improvement by testing throughput  using
ChinaNetworkCommunications, AS4837.  Before we switch service, does anyone
have experience with their network/service/administration?

Thanks,
Andrew