Teleglobe appears to be spam-source zombie network?

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Wed Sep 10 15:47:43 2008

We started getting a flood of autobot spam to our listed abuse mailbox about an hour ago out of Teleglobe. Trying to find someone to shut this down has found that

1. Teleglobe has no listed abuse contacts for any of their netblocks
2. The few of their records which have listed e-mail addresses all bounce
3. All listed phone numbers on any netblocks we can find are invalid

Any chance that RIPE is more strigent than ARIN and would pull their netblocks until they fix this stuff?

--
Jo Rhett