Re: ingress SMTP

  • From: *Hobbit*
  • Date: Wed Sep 10 09:15:21 2008

I am completely convinced that [email protected] in most big providers is a
black hole with an autoresponder hung off it, and nothing ever
gets done with complaints.  NO HUMAN ever sees them, and even if
they did, most of the humans at these outfits wouldn't recognize
a Received: header if it bit them in the ass.

I invite and welcome anyone from the "big boyz" I named in the
original question -- verizon, comcast, roadrunner,  charter,
bellsouth/SBC, and now Google -- *especially* Gmail, given that
counterproductive "privacy" policy we noted -- to inform me
otherwise.

_H*