Comcast Email/Abuse Dept Contact Request

  • From: Sean Doyle
  • Date: Tue Sep 09 17:54:45 2008

All,

If there's anyone out there from Comcast's Email Administration or Abuse
dept, can you please contact me off list?

I've had a ticket open for over a week now and lets just say it's "being
dealt with poorly".   ;-)

TIA,

--

Sean Doyle

Systems/Network Engineer

KDDI America, Inc. - Chicago Office

Direct: 630-227-1373 Main: 630-227-1350

Cell:   630-808-7207 Fax:  630-227-1360

NOTE: This electronic mail message may contain confidential and privileged
information from KDDI America,Inc. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the contents of the
received information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
message and all related copies.