Re: InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

  • From: James Pleger
  • Date: Mon Sep 08 14:33:55 2008

When I worked at an ISP I can say that my house was very clean.
Takedowns were done in hours and we had a very large customer base. I
will take on the clean house topic any time... I have done hundreds if
not thousands of takedowns while I have worked at hosting companies,
it isn't that hard to keep the house clean.

However, what you have said in this topic has not been useful or
brought anything that might be interesting to light at all. Please
come back when you have something useful or productive to say.

Thanks,
James