Re: InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Mon Sep 08 14:14:35 2008

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Scott Weeks wrote:

--- [email protected] wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Scott Weeks wrote:

--- [email protected] wrote:

Well, perhaps you can share any information with us on a legitimate client
you have?
----------------------------------

Now why do you have to go there? Just to fan the flames for fun and profit? :-(

I haven't seen any flames, I've seen them claim they cleaned up, instead
of pointing out all their other bad clients, I am asking for a good one.
Should be easy enough to manufacture.

Stop. Please.

Scott, second attempt to get a relavnt remark out of you flame-baiting:

Do you feel future peers of Atrivo / Intercage should be making some sort of abuse due dilligence? How does such a process get done? Relying on black lists doesn't seem too reliable as a solution.

Obviously host lost some money now after buying a provider with a big client that was just depeered, so it is now a financial concern.

Gadi.

scott