Re: InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Mon Sep 08 13:34:17 2008

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008, InterCage - Russ wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Good morning.
Seeing the activity in regards to our company here at NANOG, I believe this is the most reasonable and responsible place to respond to the current issues on our network. We hope to obtain non-bias opinion's and good honest and truthful information from the users here.

Being that there are much larger operators here then us, what kind of insight can you give to the issues that have arisen?

We've near completely removed (completion monday 09/08/08) Hostfresh from our network. 2 of their /24's have been removed:
58.65.238.0/24 dropped
58.65.239.0/24 dropped
The machine's they leased from us have been canceled.

Thank you Russ. That is a great step in the right direction dropping this one client. It is appreciated, although it's just one bad apple on a big tree.

However, I don't want to pick on you, so let's reframe the subject:

What do you suggest for the next move?

Well, perhaps you can share any information with us on a legitimate client you have?

Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

---
Russell M.
InterCage, Inc.