BGP Clueful from Windstream/Alltel? (Resend-addendum)

  • From: Scott Morris
  • Date: Sun Sep 07 09:59:07 2008

Is there anyone hanging around here who happens to either be or can get me
in touch with a BGP-clueful person at Windstream/Alltel (AS7029)???

Unicast would be great, I hate to tie up the list with this, but the
standard prescribed methods haven't worked in 72 hours now...

Sorry for the resend, but if you could contact me at [email protected]
that will be much easier!  Any emails to the subscribed address here won't
work, which is the problem I'm attempting to solve with Windstream!   :)

Thanks in advance!

Scott Morris
[email protected]