Re: only WV FIBER now peering with Atrivo / Intercage

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Sat Sep 06 19:33:23 2008

On Sep 6, 2008, at 1:27 PM, Paul Wall wrote:

A quick look at route-views will confirm that Atrivo is multi-homed.
And WV Fiber is a transit provider to them, not a peer.

As NANOG community members in good standing, I'm sure WV, nLayer, etc
would take the appropriate action if you were to contact their
respective abuse departments, *privately*, with evidence of active
abuse on Atrivo's part.

Minor correction to your at least implied statement above: nLayer has no direct connectivity to Atrivo, peering or transit.

Personally, I'm fine with anyone providing Atrivo transit being shamed in public, but I understand if others do not want such traffic on the list.

Anton's post that GX is still providing them transit is a bit curious, since I was under the impression GX had severed all ties with Atrivo. But the table does not lie, a path of "174 3549 27595" is clearly transit. GX, care to comment?

--
TTFN,
patrick