Re: BCP38 dismissal

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Thu Sep 04 18:11:08 2008

On Sep 4, 2008, at 2:56 PM, Gadi Evron wrote:
I apologize for making an incorrect assumption and apparently insulting you.
My assumption was based on the threading in the email I replied to, as what you write here conpletely contradicts what was written there.

Yeah, I think the threading was getting confused quite a bit.

So, we all support BCP38 and nothing really changed from the last time we all had this discussion about why most of us don't use it.

On that you'll have to speak for yourself. We have it on every customer port ;-)

--
Jo Rhett